|Purchase on Google Check Out for $24.95 (click Buy Now button to the left)|
All profits from the book will be going to the following charities:
- The Sweet Relief Fund, which provides financial assistance to musicians that are facing illness, disability, or age-related problems.
- Local food banks in great music cities across the U.S.
- The Robin Hood foundation to help victims of Hurricane Sandy
About the book
Despite the Internet providing a bajillion new music critics, many music fans still find themselves asking, “who are the great bands and solo artists I should be listening to?” Rocktorch.com founder Randy Abramson reached out to the people who know music best – the artists themselves and asked them what musicians and songwriters move them the most and why.
This book captures their passionate recommendations in over 100 essays that are complimented by beautiful, full-color illustrations.
Contributors to the book include:
- Mike Doughty
- Sean Lennon
- Kate Nash
- Joe Grushecky
- Anaïs Mitchell
- Ritzy Bryan of The Joy Formddable
- Willie Nile
- Rachel Flotard
- Dave Bielanko
- Mike Nichols from Lucero
- Chris Smither
- Hutch Harris of The Thermals
- and more!!!!